As student leaders, we will seek to live together intentionally in the following areas:
1. Time together: We agree to meet together as a group once a month throughout the school year for encouragement, equipping, and training.
2. Focus: Together we will seek to love God and love people within our community. To that end, we will constantly be challenged to reach out and help our friends follow Jesus. When we get together, we will seek to grasp what this looks in life.
3. Purity, Integrity, and Confidentiality: We will find and be safe accountability partners. We will create redemptive community where we can authentically follow Jesus together. We will honor one another with complete confidentiality. We will strive to model a lifestyle of following Jesus in dependence on the Holy Spirit.
4. Prayer: We will commit to pray for each other at least weekly.
5. Commitment to Serve: We will strive to regularly attend Hype ministry programs and use these times as opportunities to serve Jesus by building relationships with other students, encouraging them and one another, as well as contributing to the ministry God is doing through Hype.
By typing your full name below, you are agreeing to the above commitments of the student leadership covenant and willing to submit yourself under the authority of Hype leadership to be held accountable to those commitments.